Monday, September 12, 2011

Orientation Week

Hi guys! I'm back! Guess what? Now I'm in University of Malaya!! Now I'm part of it! ^^
By the way, last week was my orientation week. It was so tiring. When I said tiring, I really mean it. But I still had so much fun. New people, new perspective, new atmosphere, new surrounding. Everything is new for me. I was so damn nervous at first but now I'm getting use of it.
Reader, there is a guy here that I think alot. Its not that I like him or whatever. I just salute & respect him ( well, not at first! ). He is so matured. He has the attitude, to be a leader. He knows how to influence people. He knows how to advice others. He sees everything in positive way. For me, he is undeniable cool & smart ( and a lil bit 'crazy'!). Not to mention, he is NOT A PM. Hey dude, lets fight for our future!

p/s : I slept for less than 3 hours on a chair last night! Wish me luck!!

2 comments: